UConn Health and the University of Connecticut School of Medicine seeks BE / BC Rheumatologist (RHEU) for full-time faculty position. UConn Health is a vibrant, integrated, academic medical center that is entering an era of unprecedented growth in all three areas of its mission: academics, research, and clinical care.
Interested candidates should possess exceptional patient care and teaching skills with a commitment to medical student and graduate medical education. At UConn Health, your career will benefit from:
- A focus on clinical patient care and the opportunity to see a complex and varied case mix.
- Participation in didactics, Grand Rounds, medical student and resident teaching.
- A dedicated Specialty Pharmacy liaison for Rheumatology.
- The UConn Musculoskeletal Institute’s collaborative multidisciplinary approach to care.
- Active engagement with our robust and well-respected fellowship program.
- Academic rank commensurate with experience.
- Competitive compensation, signing bonus and relocation.
- Generous benefits package including a tuition waiver program for dependents.
The Farmington Valley is a wonderful place to raise a family and has many outstanding schools and neighborhoods. The area was recently named one of the 10 Best Places To Live in the United States by Kiplinger's magazine. It has a four season climate and is within two hours of Boston and New York City. UConn Health is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Selena Dickherber
Please reference Job Position ID 169462 when responding.