Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon
Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute
Hartford HealthCare is the most comprehensive integrated health care system in CT. Our system includes seven acute care facilities with breast services offered on every campus. We are seeking a fellowship trained breast surgeon to join our growing team of breast specialists across our system, specifically at St. Vincent’s Medical Center, a 473-bed teaching hospital in Bridgeport, CT.
- Successful candidate will work with a multi- disciplinary team that includes fellowship trained breast surgeons, breast radiologists, breast medical and radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, breast navigators, genetic counselors and other support professionals.
- Position will be exclusively focused on breast surgery at an organization fully committed to providing comprehensive breast services across the system. No general surgery or trauma call requirements.
- More than 1,400 new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed at Hartford HealthCare facilities each year.
- Opportunities to participate in abundant teaching quality and clinical research programs.
- Enjoy access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive leadership training program designed specifically for physician leaders.
- Join a growing and financially secure physician-led organization with best-in-class operations and business management.
- Located in between Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering you and your family nationally acclaimed schools, and a variety of housing and recreational options.
Successful MD candidate will be Board Certified in Surgery with
Fellowship training in Breast Surgery
Applicants should remit a letter of interest and CV to Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruitment via email at
or call/text (860) 657-6087.
Please see links below for additional information about The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute:
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in the State of Connecticut
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Surgery