Join a dedicated, collegial group as a full-time General Surgeon at Providence Medical Group in Walla Walla. Enjoy working with a multidisciplinary team that has tremendous support from administration and leadership. Experience a healthy work-life balance in this family friendly community in eastern Washington.
- Elective general surgery practice has a Monday to Friday schedule
- Limited call responsibility with two, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Tuesday call shifts per month
- 24/7 Trauma & Acute Surgicalists available to support your elective practice
- Weekly multidisciplinary breast cancer conference on-site
- Excellent family friendly community with exceptional public schools
- Starting and retention bonuses, CME days and dollars and relocation assistance available
- Providence St Mary qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group - Walla Walla is a growing organization of employed physicians and advanced-practice clinicians in the Walla Walla area. Providers associated with PMG Walla Walla consistently earn high engagement scores, and the tightly integrated medical network boasts a broad range of specialties. Based on the concepts of a patient-centered medical home, PMG Walla Walla focuses on prevention and helping patients build and maintain good health.
Where Youll Live
In sunny southeast Washington, Walla Walla is a city where scenic beauty, western history and outdoor adventure blend with small town friendliness, taste-tempting restaurants and more than 140 local wineries. The city has several public parks, theatres, galleries and boutiques to peruse year-round. From the scenic beauty of the Blue Mountains to the educational opportunities of Whitman College and Walla Walla University, Walla Walla has opportunities and entertainment for all ages.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19063