Our hospitals are looking to add a General Surgeon and a Plastics and Reconstructive Surgeon to their teams. These are BE/BC, full time, and hospital employed openings. Become part of a team that is truly supported by its staff so that you can focus on patient care.
General Surgery - Henry Community Health: New Castle, IN
- Full time
- Inpatient and outpatient setting
- Flexible Schedule: 1 to 1 1/2 days in the office, 3 to 3
- 1/2 days in the OR
- Call is 1:3
- Will take ED calls while on call
- No trauma, vascular, thoracic
- Established patient based
- Bread and butter cases
- Heavy endoscopy
- Wound care options if desired
- Mentor opportunities available
- Competitive pay with guaranteed salary and bonus potential based on RVU productivity
Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery - Hendricks Regional Health: Danville, IN
- Immediate need
- Schedule: 4 days per week
- Growth due to community need
- Hospital based
- 175,000 population of Hendricks County
- Epic EMR
- Loan reimbursement, relocation allowance, CME etc.
Warm and beautiful communities, perfect to raise a family with all the luxuries of city life just a quick drive away. The culture here is Midwest Nice where neighbors help neighbors & we have pride in our communities. Our area is a melting pot of various cultures, Life here is great- away from the rush & traffic of city life, but still easy access to larger cities, international airports, etc. Between the many state parks & inland lakes, various year-round festivals, a booming food/brewery/winery culture, college & professional level sports teams, etc.