Academic Otolaryngology Opportunity at Tulane Medical Center - New Orleans, LA, USA
Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Job Summary: The Department of Otolaryngology at Tulane University is seeking a full-time academic otolaryngologist at either the assistant or associate professor level. Qualified Candidates:
- Applicants must have completed a residency program in Otolaryngology at an ACGME-accredited program
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible
- Must have academic credentials to be qualified for a faculty appointment, including experience teaching and publishing research
- Ideal candidate will have aspiration for management or leadership in a teaching hospital setting
- Eligible for medical licensure in the state of Louisiana
About Tulane Medical Center:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance and employee wellness programs
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
New Orleans, LA, nicknamed the “Big Easy,” offers an unparalleled nightlife and music scene. It also delivers a world-famous food and culinary experience unlike any other. The city has been named #1 Most Improved on the “Best Business Cities” list by the Wall Street Journal. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character - Warehouse District, Garden District, Gentilly, and many others. Whether a townhouse, double gallery home, center-hall or bungalow – we have the community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.
- Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research, and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading-edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
- With 235+ beds and 600+ physicians, Tulane Medical Center continues to grow to reflect the changing needs of the community. In addition to the downtown campus, Tulane Medical Center includes the Tulane Hospital for Women and Children campus in Metairie and the Lakeview Regional Medical Center campus in Covington.
- Within walking distance of the French Quarter, the New Orleans hospital provides expert medical care for children and adults. Our doctors specialize in the routine care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults, providing a wide range of family care services.
- Our mission is to provide world-class patient care, education, and research.