Mount Carmel Health System has an exciting part-time employment opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Trauma Surgery team located in Columbus, Ohio.
The selected APP will provide care to patients under the direction of the supervising physician by assisting physicians in the care and treatment of patients with chronic and acute conditions. In addition, the candidate will assist physicians with initial examinations, preparing the plan of care, initiating treatment plans, and monitoring the effectiveness of the plan of care.
The schedule for this part-time opportunity is rotating shifts.
Requirements for this opportunity include:
- Successful completion of an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program that qualifies for certification status in Ohio
- Bachelor's degree required
- Current license, certification, or registration in the State of Ohio
- NP or PA board certification
- BLS certification required; ACLS certification may be required
- Previous clinical experience providing advanced care to surgery patients
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, self-directed and flexible
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join Mount Carmel Health System.
Mount Carmel Health System offers a competitive salary and compensation package.