This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the regions largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to
- Work in an outpatient setting with team of Nurse Practitioners
- Patient demographics include adolescent, teenagers, and adults
- Job duties include patient care and charting/documentation/patient phone calls
- Outpatient Clinic - Face to face visits and virtual visits
- Hours: M-F 8a-5p
- No call component, holidays, or weekends
- A network champion for Concussion and Head Trauma and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Assisting with the care and improvement of those individuals with any type of head trauma. Can be trained for assistance within this practice.
- Prior experience as a CRNP is preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
For consideration as a candidate please email a CV to Lynne Jensen, Senior Provider Recruiter for Department of Surgery and Orthopedic Institute, at
, or call (484) 294-5162.