WellSpan Urology is actively seeking five full-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Urologists to join our medical group.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization includes a clinically integrated network of approximately 2,600 physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs), approximately 20,000 employees; and more than 200 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
As a nonprofit, we reinvest in our communities to improve the health and wellness of our patients. We also invest heavily in our employeesproviding them with new and innovative technologies to help them advance their careers.
- Community focused clinic locations in regional practice models
- Robotic Access
- Turnkey practice operations with existing patient demand
- APP support in practice and hospital, procedure room in clinics
- Reasonable call expectations
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Con veniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Healths service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Working As One video
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Stew Sampsel, Physician Recruitment
Email: Show Email
Office: (717) 812-3958
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.