Per Diem Opportunity for a Board Certified/Eligible Urologist to take on-call responsibilities. Coverage locations include Gig Harbor and Silverdale and will cover weekends (Friday PM-Monday AM). Weekday options available in 24 hour on-call coverage shifts.
Requirements include: Medical Degree, Board Certification in Urology, and Active Washington State Medical License and DEA in good standing prior to starting.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certification/Board Eligible Urology
- NPI, Washington State Medical License, and DEA in good standing with no restrictions
- Stable work history with excellent clinical outcomes
- Demonstrate and support of our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.