Bellin Health System located in Green Bay, Wisconsin is recruiting to add an additional BE/BC Fellowship trained Endocrinology physician to join our team. Our recruitment efforts are the result of growth and the need to meet our patient demand. You will be joining a well-established and highly respected care team consisting of two Board Certified Endocrinologists and one Advanced Practice Provider. The main office practice is conveniently located on the Bellin Hospital Campus.
This regional opportunity is specific to providing Endocrinology services to our patients within the Northern part of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Our facilities are beautiful, well equipped and are available and ready for you to begin to provide care and treat our patients within their home towns.
- Practice opportunity full time 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- Outpatient Clinic Practice
- Participation in Regional Outreach
- Average # of patients per day ~ 17
- No call rotation (prn PM calls for critical labs)
- Adult Patient Population
- WI & MI License required
- EMR ~ EPIC
- Teaching Opportunities (Medical Students & APC)
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Relocation Allowance up to $12,000
- CME: $5,000 per fiscal year plus 80 hours of paid time off
- CTO: 264 hours of paid time off per fiscal year
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K and 457B Retirement Plans
- Professional Liability Insurance provided by Bellin Health
Why Bellin Health
- Our 91.4% employee retention rate speaks to Bellin's second-to-none professional culture
- Out health system is financially robust, as underscored by consistently strong bond ratings from Moody's and S&P
- Bellin offers myriad opportunities for leadership, education and growth within the organization. It is a place where teamwork is paramount and providers and staff at all levels have a voice.
- Out physician/administrator dyad framework and shared governance structure allow frontline team members and physicians to collaboratively improve the work they do every day
- We are a locally governed, not-for-profit health system
Get to Know Bellin Health
Bellin Health is where healthcare starts with human care. We're all about helping people live happy, healthy lives - starting with your own. We're the place you can bring your best self to every patient, and still bring your best self home to your family. You can be part of an exciting and dynamic organization that prioritizes work-life balance and an employee-first culture.
Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health offers a proud, local history spanning more than 100 years. Our personalized patient care model is only the beginning of what you'll experience as we foster population health transformation and innovation to better serve our communities. As a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 5,000 employees, with 400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base. Known for its emphasis on preventative healthcare, Bellin is the area's leader in cardiac, orthopedics, sports medicine, digestive health, mental health and primary care medicine, with an expanding neonatal intensive care service.
At Bellin Health, our staff make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Bellin Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a Few of Our Recent Awards:
- Becker’s Hospital Review 150 top places to work in Healthcare in 2022
- Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021 - named one of Wisconsin's 10 best employers
- U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021 Best Regional Hospitals list - tops in Northeast Wisconsin and tied for #4 statewide
- Newsweek's list of World's Best Hospitals 2021
Get to Know Green Bay
Learn more about Greater Green Bay by clicking here .