Edward Elmhurst Health Services , Naperville, IL has full-time inpatient and outpatient opportunity for a BC/BE Endocrinologist committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care. Edward Hospital
About Edward Elmhurst Health System : A fully integrated, healthcare delivery system with nine (9) hospitals and more than 2,400 affiliated physicians, including 975 members of the NorthShore University Medical Group with more than 140 practice locations.
Open Position :
Full-time inpatient & outpatient opportunity
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician in Endocrinology
- Certified Diabetic Educator (CDE) in office
- Diabetes clinic
- Considering new fellows and practicing physicians with 2 to 5 years’ experience
- Excellent support staff in office and hospital
- Call 1:4
- Market competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, etc.
- IBM Watson Health Top 15 Hospital system 2021- 3 years in a row
- Edward Hospital rated #1 in the region by the National Research Corporation
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
Naperville, IL, just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago ; known for their excellent school systems, low crime rate and a variety of housing options. Naperville offers a safe atmosphere and a charming downtown with an abundance of shopping, cultural activities, & fine dining. There are two Metra train stops located in Naperville for convenient access to and from Chicago.
Contact Lori Kramer, System Physician Recruiter ,
Edward Medical Group is the primary care practice of Edward Hospital ,
the regions most preferred hospital.
Edward Medical Group, established in 1994 is a well-respected group of 80+ physicians as well as Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in 16 locations throughout our service area.
We offer an excellent work environment affiliated with a state of the art medical facility recognized for its cardiac, neuro and oncology services. Edward Medical Group members share a belief in the importance of preventive medicine and health maintenance for people of all ages.
The entire Edward Medical Group staff is committed to:
High quality care
Mutual respect and understanding
Edward Hospital located in Naperville, IL, is accredited by the Joint Commission with a Medical Staff of over 1,050 members and covering more than 70 specialties. Edward is a Magnet Hospital and has been consistently recognized for quality.
Naperville, IL , just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago; is an affluent suburb known for its excellent school system, great community atmosphere, and a downtown with an abundance of shopping, fine dining and its beautiful river walk. There are also two Metra train stops located in Naperville for convenient access to and from Chicago.
To learn more, please visit: