We are currently looking for a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our private practice in Towson, Maryland .
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 8 board certified endocrinologists, 3 nurse practitioners, 4 physician assistants, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice offers the full scope of outpatient endocrinology, with a 70/30 split between diabetes care and all other endocrine services
- We require that all of our physicians perform their own ultrasound-guided thyroid biopsies
- In addition to outpatient endocrinology services, our physicians take hospital consults on a rotating basis
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Towson, MD:
- Offering the ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Towson is located 10 miles north of Baltimore, MD and Baltimore Washington International airport.
- Residents of downtown Towson enjoy a collegiate environment and have access to many local restaurants and shops in Towson Town Center, as well as historical locations such as Hampton National Historic Site.
- Baltimore is a major city in Maryland that offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War–era warship, the USS Constellation, and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several institutions of higher education including Towson University, University of Maryland, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.