Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join a brand new multispecialty suite in the Hospital District of Fort Worth. This is an employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
- Must be willing to teach new endocrinology protocols and patient work flows, in addition to working with outreach teams to promote the practice
- Average 20 patients a day
- The working setting is 100% Outpatient
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas. BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 43,500 plus employees. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.
For more information, please send an updated copy of your CV to:
Shannon Denney -
Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth 's mission is to provide exemplary care to our communities at every opportunity. Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth has a rich history of providing outstanding, compassionate care to each and every one of the communities we serve. Looking back, we're proud of the mark we've made.
The Baylor Scott & White Values are the driving force behind every action, and should be evident in everything we do.
Our core values are:
- Integrity. Conducting ourselves in an ethical and respectful manner.
- Servanthood. Serving with an attitude of unselfish concern.
- Quality. Meeting the needs and striving to exceed the expectations of those we serve through continuous improvement.
- Innovation . Constantly exploring, studying and researching new concepts and opportunities.
- Stewardship. Managing resources entrusted to us in a responsible manner.
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 52 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,300 active physicians, over 49,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.