Medical Director - Pathology Opportunity in Ft. Worth, TX. - Ft. Worth, TX, USA
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary: Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Pathology Medical Director for Forward Pathology Solutions, providing professional pathology services to HCA Ft. Worth, TX.
This is a high-level working leadership position working with the administrators and physicians at assigned hospital.
Forward Pathology Solutions employs over 200 board certified multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 92 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients. Our physician partners are a key component to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes.
• AP/CP Board Certification is required
• 2 years of associate Pathologist experience in a large or multi-hospital setting
• 5-8 years out of Fellowship
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing a large group • Active Texas license
• Guaranteed Base Salary plus Bonuses
• Employed position
• Comprehensive benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance, profit sharing and more!
• Paid Malpractice
• CME days/allowance and Vacation
• Relocation Allowance
• Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
About Medical City Ft. Worth/Forward Pathology Solutions:
• Forward Pathology Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA which employs pathologists in over 105 HCA facilities across the country
• Medical City Fort Worth is a 350+ bed full-service Magnet Designated hospital.
- It is located in the heart of the medical district.
- Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and many counties within a 90 mile radius.
- We offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services.
- We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals.
- Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.