Job Title: General Radiology (Welcoming all subspecialties!)
Job Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent, Employed
A physician-owned private practice with over 90 years of experience serving the Twin Cities and the surrounding area is seeking a skilled and motivated Diagnostic and General Radiologist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in reading general diagnostic studies.
The group is committed to supporting our physicians in their subspecialty interests, and the practice offers opportunities in all imaging subspecialties. Subspecialties currently represented by the practice include: breast, body, diagnostic, interventional, neuroradiology, neuro-interventional radiology, nuclear medicine, musculoskeletal, pediatric, and vascular & interventional radiology.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and continuing education opportunities. Our practice is committed to supporting our physicians in their subspecialty interests, and we encourage professional growth and development.
- Medical degree (MD/DO) from an accredited institution
- Board certification or eligibility in Radiology
- Completion of an accredited residency program in Radiology
- Eligibility for licensure in the state of Minnesota
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minneapolis is home to the largest mall in America, an eclectic food scene, rich culture, and an exceptional music scene
- Beautiful lakes and parks make it a favorite spot for boating, sailing, fishing, biking, and other outdoor activities
- A paradise for professional and college sports fans
- Highly-ranked school districts- has been named the fifth-most educated large city in America by HeyTutor in 2022
- A great place to live, work, and play!
Reference: RAD 22697