Job Title: General Night Radiologist
A 30+ year-established radiology practice is seeking an experienced overnight Teleradiologist to join their expanding team. This remote position offers the flexibility to work from home with top-notch equipment provided. The practice covers licensing and credentialing, making the transition to the team easy and stress-free.
The position offers the potential to take on cases in your sub-specialty if desired (MSK, Nuclear Med, Body, Neuro, Breast), in addition to general reads.
- The schedule is 7 on and 14 off, with hours from 11 pm - 8 am EST. The practice offers some flexibility in the hours worked.
- Base salary plus wRVU bonus, with a potential income of $1 Million!
- No call (additional hours are available if desired)
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, matching 401(k), malpractice insurance, and more.
- Covered licensing and credentialing
- All equipment needed is provided
About the Practice:
The primary reason the group's radiologists love this teleradiology role is its remarkable efficiency. Our radiologists benefit from a highly skilled support team that takes care of all the tasks that can typically distract them from their core interpretive duties. The team works diligently to pre-load a vast amount of information into the system, providing radiologists with all the relevant data at their fingertips for every case. In case of a critical finding, the support team promptly reaches out to the hospital to coordinate with the doctors and ensure seamless communication, enabling the radiologist to continue working uninterrupted. The result is a seamless and productive work experience that reduces fatigue and increases productivity for each shift.
Job Reference: RAD 22803