Twin Cities Area, Minnesota
Seeking a Musculoskeletal Radiologist to join a dynamic physician-led team in the greater Twin Cities area. This is a great lifestyle position with competitive benefits, state-of-the-art technology, and quality-focused patient care.
- Joining a highly skilled team of (2) MSK radiologists
- Well-established and physician-led organization of 50+ subspecialty radiologists across multiple states.
- Commitment to excellence, providing quality and compassionate patient-centered care
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment with 2 MRIs, 2 CTs, 1 PETCT, 1 NM, Ultrasound, 3D Mammo, X-ray, and more
- Mon-Fri schedule, 8:30a - 5p; three onsite Saturdays per year (9a - 12 p)
- 1:7 MSK call only (done from home)
- Base salary + bonus model; up to $600,000 earning potential
- 2-year partnership track, earn up to $900,000 as a partner
- $50k sign-on bonus, $10k relocation, residency stipend, company-paid benefits, paid time off, 401(k) retirement, and much more!
"Easy to get to and hard to leave!"
- Live and work in one of the fastest-growing metropolitans in the state
- Named a "Top 10 Best Small Town in America"
- High-performing schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate
- 4 distinct seasons with ample recreational opportunities, including lakes, rivers, biking, snowmobiling, walking trails, skiing, parks, and much more
- Easy access to Minneapolis/St. Paul - one of the nation's top metro areas
Job Reference: MSK 23051